This Week in First ....

Math: I can rock the CBA!

Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.

Reading: We can read with our book club.

Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Open House & Rough Rider Tickets


Parents-
We are so excited to show you all that we have done the past few weeks.  Open house is Thursday night from 6:00 to 7:00pm.  During that time your child will take you on a scavenger hunt of our room.  This activity is student lead.  Please remember that this is not a time to conference.  If you would like to schedule a conference after spring break please let me know and I will set that up.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you!

Don't forget that the order form for Rough Righer tickets is due to me by the 8th!!  I would love to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment