This Week in First ....

Math: I can rock the CBA!

Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.

Reading: We can read with our book club.

Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.

Friday, June 5, 2015

So Long First Grade

Here are pictures from the beginning of this year!  Oh my how we have changed!

ROCKSTAR FUN RUN!!!
PINK OUT!
SAFETY TOWN
First Day of First Grade
We came into room 500 not knowing what to expect.  We will leave room 500 ready to take on 2nd grade!!  I am so proud of everyone and have been so blessed to have the sweetest first grade class.  Thank you for all the memories.  
It’s time to say goodbye today
Our time together is done
We sang, we read, we learned so much
Remember all the fun.

I send you on to sing more
There’s more to sing it’s true.
You’ll always be a part of me- -
I’ll be a part of you.

I saw the smile grow on your face
When you tackled something new,
I watched as your sparkling eyes lit up,
My eyes glistened too.

I know you have hard work ahead
With challenges new,
All that we’ve learned together this year
Will support you through and through.

I send you on to read some more
There’s more to read it’s true.
You’ll always be a part of me—
I’ll be a part of you.

I wish you well, I’ll cherish you
As you walk out the door today,
Know for certain where ever you go
You’re in my heart to stay.

-Debbie Clement





No comments:

Post a Comment