This Week in First ....

Math: I can rock the CBA!

Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.

Reading: We can read with our book club.

Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SHAPES

I am attaching the anchor charts we have made the last few weeks while studying shapes (2-D, 3-D, regular and irregular shapes).
You can use these charts to review shapes with your child at home.  Your child will be assessed over these concepts at the end of May.  A question  I would  ask them is , "What are the attributes of a square?" .  In their answer they will tell me how many sides and vertices make up a square.

There are 2-D and 3-D shapes all over your house so you can have your child go on a scavenger hunt looking for shapes.




No comments:

Post a Comment