This Week in First ....

Math: I can rock the CBA!

Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.

Reading: We can read with our book club.

Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.

Friday, August 23, 2013

WELCOME BACK!!

Welcome Back!!

I am so excited to have met all of you last night!  This year is going to be awesome and I am thrilled that I will be teaching your child.  I am here for you and your child.  If you ever have a concern or question please email or call me.  Please be sure to follow our class blog throughout the school year.  I will try to have it updated 2-3 times a week.


I look forward to seeing everyone Monday morning! Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment