This Week in First ....

Math: I can rock the CBA!

Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.

Reading: We can read with our book club.

Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Another Change in Spelling

Parents-
Thank you for the overwhelming support in wanting your child to read and write our word wall words.  I will continue to send out a list of words on the blog and through email for your child to practice each week.  However, I will not ask them to write them at school and reward them for getting them correct.  It would be a great idea for you to keep practicing these words at home and assess them at the end of the week.  Here are this week’s words. Thanks again for your support!



Word Wall Words:
at
be
can
you
he
she

Challenge Words:
run
fun
sun

No comments:

Post a Comment