Robertson Families,
Just a reminder we have winter parties on Friday from 1:45-2:45. The police are allowing parking on Woodlake during party time.
A few important things:
1. To attend the party you must have your driver’s license with you. If I ask you to produce your driver's license and you do not have it, you will need to go back to your vehicle and retrieve it.
2. We will have a sign in sheet in the foyer for each grade level where people will sign in and receive a sticker.
3. Myself, Mrs. Davis and Mrs. O'Hearn will be present in the foyer to greet each of you.
4. We will ask anyone that we do not recognize to go into the main office and sign in using our Raptor system. Please do not be offended if we do not recognize you. I'm really good with faces and names, but I think there are over 1000 adults that are some way connected with our students.
5. Anyone that has not visited Robertson this year must go into the main office, present their license and receive a sticker from our receptionist Mrs. Spiegel.
Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for keeping our students safe.
-Mr. I
James Iorio
Principal, Robertson Elementary
469-633-3675
Robertson Website: http://www.friscoisd.org/ly/schools/elementary/robertson/
No comments:
Post a Comment