This Week in First ....

Math: I can rock the CBA!

Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.

Reading: We can read with our book club.

Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Celebration of Learning

Today we had celebration of learning in the cafe, hosted by the first grade team. Today Landry and Eli in kindergarten did the honors of sliming Mr. I and Ms. Davis.  These two boys raised the most pledges for Boosterthon!!  Way to go boys!


Chris was apart of a quiz game.  The question was how many days have we been in school?  The answer was 58 and Chris wrote 57.  Good guess Chris!


 Mrs. Boor is getting the crowd ready while Mr. I and Ms. Davis are preparing to get slimed. 


GROOOOSSSS!!!
YUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment