This Week in First ....
Math: I can rock the CBA!
Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.
Reading: We can read with our book club.
Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Meet Ms. Moore
Hi! I'm Miss Moore! I am a student teacher from Texas Woman's University in Denton. In case you don't know what a student teacher is exactly, I can tell you: I have gone through all my education courses and finished all classwork from college, but am also required to have hands-on experience within the classroom. In my program, I am here for a whole semester. How awesome, right?! I began the school year in a first grade class and just moved this week to Ms. Weinke's class where I will stay until December 7th. Then I graduate! Thank you for sharing your students and giving me this awesome opportunity to learn WITH them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment