This Week in First ....

Math: I can rock the CBA!

Writing: We can select powerful,descriptive words that help paint a picture in our reader's mind.
Spelling: We can spell words with rhyme patterns -ee and bl- blend.

Reading: We can read with our book club.

Science: We can use book creator to finish a project on weather.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Classroom Reminders

-Please make sure that you bring a black binder for your student by Monday.
(I would have contacted you if I am missing your child's binder)
-Please be sure to return your hot pink class shirts by Friday.
(I would have contacted you if I am missing your child's shirt)
-Guided reading books need to come back every night that they are sent home, UNLESS I have sent a note home asking for them back a different day. We were missing several guided reading bags today. Please bring them tomorrow.
Thank you for making this a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment